Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catch up!!

So I am beginning to realize that I am not a very good blogger! I mean seriously it has been 8 months since my last post and a lot has happened since then. So instead of just posting some crazy long post I figured I would break it up into more managable little posts.

Back in December we got our own "full time" cottage. We currently have 9 children under our care (four of those our own of course). They range in age from 2 - 14. They are great kids and we love them to pieces. We have Josh-14, Maggie-13, Dameko-11, Samantha-11, Carlitos-9, Alex-8, Serenity-6, Ashlyn-6, and Hope-2. We have been very busy with them this summer and cant wait for school time and fair time!! 2 more weeks! Yeah!!




Here 8 of our 9 are pictured at Maggies Birthday party. Some of those are her friends too. More to come soon!!

No comments: