Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spring Break in South Carolina!!

We took a two week vacation to drive across the country to visit my best friend in SC! It was the first time we drove through the night with 4 kids!! It turned out pretty good and we made good time! The kids got to play with their friends Pheoby and Trey and we even got to meet the newest addition...Baby Layla!! Who was about 6 weeks old at the time!





One of my favorite pictures minus Josh and Layla!!



Josh will rarely take a serious picture!!



Even here I threatened him!!



Alex is not as dirty as he looks...well mabye he is!!



Hope enjoying her pancakes!!



Hopie watching for the monkey!



Saying goodbye!!



No words needed!!



See you soon friends!!


Saying goodbye is always hard!! I miss them so, so much! I will see them soon though...Hopie and I will be flying there next month!! See you soon BESTIE!!!

No comments: